Full Program »
Workshop: A Concept Inventory for Engineering Graphics
- Do your students need to understand the basic concepts of Engineering Graphics?
- Would you like a way to assess your students’ understanding of Engineering Graphics concepts?
- Through this interactive session, we will:
- Outline the process used in the development of the Engineering Graphics Concept Inventory instrument.
- Allow participants to access and explore the instrument.
- Assist participants with appropriate data analysis so results of the instrument can be applied to their teaching.
You will learn: - What is a Concept Inventory? - What is the Engineering Graphics Concept Inventory? - How can I use the Engineering Graphics Concept Inventory with my students? - How can the results be applied to my teaching? - Assessment - Course outcomes measurement
Bring your smart phone or connected device so you can experience the Concept Inventory interface.